The AWB 120 is a robust, general purpose medium to light industrial electronic bench scale. It can be used in a wide variety of applications including shipping and despatch, dry food applications, as well as basic checkweighing and totalising. The large easy to read pole-mounted digital display comes as standard.
- Backlit Display – Supplied with a large, six-digit, 52 mm high, seven segment display with configurable backlight (on, off or on only when weighing). The display is mounted to a stainless steel pole and can be tilted throughout approximately 150° range for easy visibility.
- Dual Power – Powered by either the internal rechargeable battery or via the external power adapter. It is equipped with power saving options such as auto power-off and switching backlight off at zero.
- Keyboard – Seven simple to use, large tactile keys with multifunctional use.
- Low Battery Warning – LED annunciator next to display warns of low battery condition.
- Checkweighing Mode – Allows a low and high limit to be set. Configurable audible and visual annunciators (three LEDs next to display) show when weight is under, over, or at target weight.
- Totalising Functionality – Allows the number of weighings and the total amount of weight to be stored and recalled.
- OIML approved – 3000 division approved; 6000 divisions unapproved.