Popular industry-standard shackles insure proper fit
Sturdy aircraft-quality aluminum (shown) or plated alloy steel case
Battery compartment – easy access without tools
High-resolution dot-matrix LCD display offers large numbers without confusing abbreviations or multipliers
Injection molded, thick Lexan panels offer superior impact protection
Softkey interface allows easy and intuitive operation and configuration
NEMA 4X / IP55 designed for weather and water resistance
All EDxtreme Crane Scales include storage crate, instructions, and certificate of calibration.
Xtreme accuracy: 0.1%
Accurate repeatable readings are essential to proper weighing. The higher standards set for the EDx Crane Scales meant taking the time to ensure that material characteristics, load element design and strain gage meshed perfectly. The result of that effort is a typical accuracy of 0.1% of full scale capacity. The enhanced resolution mode of 1 part in 5000 provides the level of readability needed for refined weighing.
- Exclusive SOFTKEY interface – Eliminates confusing menus for faster setup and simple operation.
- Local gravity correction – Unit adjusts to local gravitational conditions, without recalibration.
- Custom units of measure – User-defined units of measure mean the instrument adapts to changing requirements.
- Wide-angle LCD – Provides improved readability over a wider viewing angle and is available with backlighting for low light conditions.
- Battery operation – Powered by two standard C-cell batteries. Batteries are easily accessible for fast replacement.
Building a precision instrument that can survive real-world punishment requires masterful engineering. This is where Dillon’s experience shines through. The engineers assigned to the EDx Crane Scale drew on a depth of industrial application knowledge and conducted exhaustive materials testing to achieve the highest structural integrity.
- Superior strength and corrosion resistance – High capacity models are constructed of electroless nickel-plated aircraftquality alloy steel. Lower capacity models are anodized aircraft-quality aluminum.
- 5:1 factor of safety – This measure of strength and safety is maintained at all capacities. Computer modeling confirms the low stress and long product life that is inherent in the EDx Crane Scale design.
- NEMA 4X/IP55 – The EDx Crane Scale is clearly the choice for reliability in any environment – in-plant or out on the job site.