Axle Weighing In-Motion Software Package
Our Axle Weighing In-Motion software runs on a computer terminal, connected to a weighing instrument. This solution can be adapted to existing installations of weighing systems.
- Full length weighbridges: This is achieved by recording masses as the vehicle drives on or off the weighbridge
- Single axle weighbridge: Record each individual axle, but then also sum that axle masses to check for overloading on axle groups and gross mass
- Axle group weighbridge: Weighing each axle group and also summing the masses
- Multi platform weighbridge: Multi-platform weighbridge can weigh all the axle groups at the same time without the vehicle having to drive forward after each weighing
Axle Weighing In-Motion Benefits
- Compatible with most existing installed weighing instruments
- Supervisor set up of tolerances
- Print an axle weighing ticket showing the details of total mass recording and whether any legal limits are exceeded
- Reports showing a full history of all axle weighings performed
- Avoid overloading and fines
- Store proof that the truck was not overloaded at the time it left your premises
- In motion axle weighing is faster than static axle weighing and can improve turnaround times
To request your weighing software feature from our qualified programmers, contact us.
For more information on advanced features, contact us at email@example.com