The Best Compact Scale in its Class!
The multipurpose Ranger 3000 has all of the capabilities to produce precise results rapidly for a variety of applications. With seven application modes, Ranger 3000 is the ideal scale to meet many industrial weighing needs. Portable and equipped with a rechargeable battery, this scale is beneficial in every corner of the factory and is equipped with functions and features that elevate the Ranger Count 3000 to a class of its own.
Standard Features Include:
- Largest Display in its Class Makes Ranger 3000 Ideal for Use in All Environments— Ranger 3000 has the largest display in its class and is equipped with checkweighing LED’s and backlit LCD displays which makes it functional in almost any working condition.
- The Most User Friendly Scale on the Market—Easy setup leads into even easier use, ensuring that your valuable time is not wasted and you’re working as proficiently as possible.
- Rapid Stabilization Provides Unmatched Throughput—View your results in just one second, and then see your efficiency, throughput and productivity soar!
Largest Display in its Class
The inviting display makes Ranger 3000 extremely simple to use. The LCD backlit display is 1.5”, 57% larger than displays on other comparable products. Checkweighing LED’s provide additional confirmation and clarification of results. The bright display makes Ranger 3000 ideal for use in dim settings.
The Most User Friendly Scale on the Market
Simple menu navigation and dedicated keys make Ranger 3000 the most user-friendly industrial scale on the market. Complete with dedicated TARE key and Yes, No, Back, Exit keys, Ranger 3000 eliminates the need to master complex input commands and allows you to focus on the job at hand.
Ranger 3000 produces accurate results within one second. Rapid stabilization virtually eliminates your wait time and allows you to move at a pace determined by you and not your weighing equipment. Work efficiently and with confidence that your results are accurate. Maximize your throughput without sacrificing accuracy with the Ranger 3000.
Weigh Below Capability
The easy-to-use and install weigh below hook offers the functionality to perform specific gravity tests. It can also be used to weigh items that cannot be easily lifted on to the weighing pan.
The Ranger 3000 has been designed to meet or exceed the Class III accuracy requirements in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Handbook 44.
Standard Connectivity with Flexible Options Standard RS232 with optional Ethernet, second RS232 and USB offers additional data transfer capabilities and allows connection to multiple peripherals.
Portability and Versatile Power Options
Say goodbye to being restricted to working only near power outlets! With its convenient carrying handle and rechargeable lead acid battery that can provide power for more than 210 hours, Ranger 3000 can provide many hours of uninterrupted operation in the area of your workspace that most conveniently fits your needs. It can also be powered through the easy connect power cord that takes up minimal space and automatically adapts to different power line voltages and frequencies, eliminating disruptions in workflow due to power outages and shortages.
• Weighing—Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure.
• Percent Weighing—Measure the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a pre-established Reference Weight.
• Parts Counting—Count samples of uniform weight.
• Check Weighing/Percent/Counting—Compare the weight/percent/count of a sample against target limits. Choose from Checkweight, Checkpercent or Checkcount.
• Accumulation—Totalization of weight, count or percent. Calculates total accumulated weight, count, or percent of separate items.
• Dynamic Weighing—Weigh an unstable load. Balance takes an average of weights over a time period.
• Display Hold—Manually or automatically holds the last stable weight on the balance display. Activated by setting time interval of Dynamic Weighing to zero.